As I promised before, I’ve finished writing another Photoshop Guide titled “An Idiot’s Guide to Photoshop, Part 4: Advanced Features and Fun Photo Effects” for MakeUseOf.com and now it is available for free download. No matter whether you are a beginner or an advanced Photoshop user, this guide will teach you some cool things for sure.
What will you learn in this guide?
This time, I’ll show you how to make use of some amazing features that came with CS5, such as Content-Aware and Puppet Warp and some handy tools that we had before the CS5 edition.
Some tools are overlooked by users, especially by those who use Photoshop for years, while those tools can make your life easier and enhance your workflow. We’ll go through some of them as well.
Also, you will learn how to create a basic animation in Photoshop and how to use it to create a morphing effect.
Other things that I’ve outlined in this guide are:
- Using the Content-Aware feature to reshape pictures or remove unwanted items from photos;
- Change someone’s posture with Puppet Warp;
- Using 3D in Photoshop: 3D text, 3D Christmas balls and downloading extra 3D content;
- Using the Background Eraser tool;
- Morphing a face with Photoshop, and creating an animated GIF;
- Tips to speed up Photoshop CS5.
Alright, that’s enough for an introduction, go ahead and download it (links are below the cover)! And if you like what I did, please share with your friends!
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments – welcome to the comments section!
TrueKolor.net Owner. Professional Graphic Designer.